Please reopen PlayCatan

• I hate the game in the format here, the graphics hurt my eyes and the gameplay was so confusing I gave up. I didn't know whose turn it was, what resources I had etc and the animations were just annoying

What was the reason for the changes?

• @FlowerOfScotland. I agree... This is so miserable that I realize that I would PAY for the older interface to be brought back.

• Agreed. Very sad day for many of us.

• @lovecatan said:

@FlowerOfScotland. I agree... This is so miserable that I realize that I would PAY for the older interface to be brought back.

The hubban tried to buy the Single Player Catan for Computers from a, I believe, British website, and OF COURSE, we couldn't get it to work (see: take our money). It's like all avenues we die hard fans take are being blocked. How is this supposed to help maintain a customer base?!?!?

I too, am willing to pay to bring back the old game...it might not have been great, but hey, at least it was playable. :P

• this whole new game is a failure, it doesent even work right, icons are horrible, music and animation sucks please give us back playcatan.

• Your entire catan base of players will disappear before you get this functional and something to look forward to. None of us have the patience to work through your game development with you. You'd be better off to wait until this is entirely functional before cutting off the players. I guarantee you will lose almost all of the current players which would never pay for this piece of >..........

• @tantalizingteddi said:

Your entire catan base of players will disappear before you get this functional and something to look forward to. None of us have the patience to work through your game development with you. You'd be better off to wait until this is entirely functional before cutting off the players. I guarantee you will lose almost all of the current players which would never pay for this piece of >..........

This ^

• Yes, please bring back Play Catan. It was so fast, easy and fun. This game is none of those things now. Why ruin a good thing?

I've tried to play a game here and there are no numbers on the board, when placing a settlement and road they don't appear either.

This is really upsetting.

• Me too...I would pay...this interface is dreadful!!!! they should be ashamed for shutting down PlayCatan. They could at least give us a choice and see which interface is more successful. I played every night but I can't deal with this. Been at it for over an hour and I keep getting told all the human players have left the game when I am chatting with them and it just cancels the game...SO UPSET!!!!

• I cannot believe they took down playcatan for this. Unbelievable.

• Playcatan did have its issues but the game play was spot on. Catan Universe substituted game play for horrible graphics and a bad interface. I am really bummed out, playcatan you will be missed.

• I can't believe they took down playcatan. It took me quite a bit of time just to find this new site. I tried playing a game and all I got were errors. It is really a sad day for those of us that enjoyed playing a quick game of Catan online with friends and strangers. I'm shocked. So long and thanks for the fun while it lasted I guess.

• isn't this forum also wierd? usually on forums new posts are on top (as I remeber, since I did't use any for a few years now)

• Glad I am not the only one considering abandoning ship! I have been serching online for an alternative Catan game, but no joy. Guess I'm going to have to fall in love with a different game altogether!

• worst platform.please return play catan

• i tried to open a multi game.. but did not succeed ..maybe a bug ?
    Anyhow even if i will be able to open the game i will not play because it is extremely boring slow