What Bugs have you spotted so far with Catan?

• This game is not in Beta. So I'm being a Beta Tester after having paid for the game.

All of the below are with the Chrome Browser version.

Going full screen - goes into bottom left corner, not full screen

Randomly forgets my details and logs out and resets the music volume settings to full.

Brown screen error

"You are offline" error. Still happens and is fixed by clicking on it. How unscientific is that?

What else have you seen?

• "All players have left" bug. Where you can't look at the scores.

• Where do I start....

1. Sometimes when launching a multi player game screen is brown. I Need to F5 (PC Chrome)
    2. Game player action freezes after "7" everyone in game needs to reset (iPad) close/ Relaunch.
    3. New one last night (4/18/18) player freeze then "All Players have left game" Continue? - Yes..
      However all other players were still connected and asking me to make a move in Chat...
      All the while A-I was playing in their place.. I told them Server told me they Quit

• @ItsMabes Ooo yes I've had that last one too, haha. It was anticlimatic.

• A new one.

"From Catanuniverse.de
    An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser java..."

• It's really fucking absurd, how about the one where sometimes you're there but the kick timer comes on and it puts an AI in for you anyway? Or the one where your opponent leaves, but he's waiting for a response or something, and it doesn't register that he left so the game just hangs in limbo forever and you have to leave? Plus all the other things already mentioned. About 1/3 of the games I play go off without issue, and then of course you can't actually see any of the stats after. #sad

Why is it exponentially worse than the previous iteration?