"Play Catan Universe! It will be fun!" (They said)
This is what happened yesterday:
- 15 minutes to load the game page
- when it loaded, I was offline even if I wasn't
- had to load the page again
- other 10 minutes to load the page
- I can finally play a match
- I start and one of the player got kicked out due "to network connection problems"
- Had to start a match with the AI, which is ridiculous considering how many players are online
- At least i can play a match (is what I thought). The match goes on
- at level 8 the match ended without reason
- I started a new match
- This time we're all humans
- The game blocked again
- We couldn't even put all the thingies on the tiles
- Had to leave the match one more time
- Start the third match
- We're all at level 8
- The match got cancelled because every other player had left the game
- 4th match, played to completion and won
- Tried to play a game and a WIN A GOLD TILE pop-up pops up. I try click on the MORE button... nothing happens.
- 5th match, apparently i can write on the community and browse every other website even though I'm offline
- 6th match... Brown Screen Of Death. Had to leave the game again
- Match number 7... Got kicked out due to "connection problem". Still, here I am online updating this post. I got annoyed and closed the page
- Took me "only" 23 minutes to load the game page
- At 95,4%, ERROR. had to refresh the page once again
- Tried to load the page again, the progress bar didn't even move
- Tried to load the page again, 84% "the page doesn't respond" had to refresh again
- Tried to load the page again, 68% "the page doesn't respond" had to refresh again
- Tried to load the page again, 87,5% "the page doesn't respond" had to refresh again
- Tried to load the page again, 0% "the page doesn't respond" had to refresh again
- The game page finally loaded
- I won and I can "happily" go to sleep
I don't know guys... I'm very disappointed.
Are you going to do something about all these problems or not?
It's like you don't even want people to play anymore.
Did you give up?
sounds like my experience saying i'm off line for 4 hours to day
Or ever respond to concerns posted on their community board.....