Error in firefox starting up

• In Chrome i get about one crash each game i play (basic game). I have to restart my computer each time.

Now i tried firefox beta. There i get this error:
    An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser's JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
    InvalidStateError
    The loading of java continues and i can play. Don't know about any crashes yet.

• administrators

@Evarist

The error you describe with Firefox usually means that not enough RAM is available. If you provide some details on your system (specs, operating System and browser versions), we can check further.

• Memory is 16GB,
    Operating system Windows 10 Home 64b, version 1703
    Processor Intel core i7-4770 3.4GHz
    browser: firefox beta: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/ gives the error message
    other browser: google chrome, Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) frequent crashes that need hard reset.

• I'm getting a similar error. I've tried several times, and keep getting a different JavaScript error each time. Sometimes it says something about a missing }, other times it says "expected expression, got end of script". I was just playing in Firefox (56.0, 64-bit) earlier today, and it was working fine. I'm not sure why it's stopped working out of nowhere. Please help!
    Thanks!

• I have the same problem right now....says there is a } missing in the java script or somehting

• yeah, me too. it says something about javascript. and i spent one scroll. is there any way I could get that back please? @Administrator

• Have you tried to clear the cache of your browser?

• @Administrator hello! yes, I did it and it didnt work.

• administrators

@UrineBlonde Thanks for the feedback. We will investigate what else could cause the issue.

• it's not just firefox. if catan wanted to fix the issue they would fire all their shitty developers and start from scratch to make a game that actually worked, a game that honored their fans instead of ramming their fists up our asses. i am so totally done with this game. i used to love catan and all its expansions, but now i think i will have a bonfire with them. developers of this game, you can go to hell.