***UPDATE*** Upcoming app for Android & iOS

• Re: Android/ios tie in

Hey all,
    It's been couple months any update on upcoming application for android and iOS.

I'm very very excited can't wait πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‹:yum:

• Any update?

• We do have the first prototypes of the mobile version of Catan Universe currently in the making and internal testing. We also are in a stage where we are starting to redesign some of the UI and input options to make them easier to use on a smartphone and tablet. Currently we are very satisfied with the progress but it will take another few moth until you will be able to get your hands on the App/Mobile Version.

The main focus is currently on releasing a major update for the client/WebGL version of the game which should be released in the upcomming weeks.

• @Administrator if you need any alpha or beta testers for the IOS game, I'd be glad to help. I'm an Apple developer and have access to Test Flight. Great work so far on Catan Universe. Congratulations to you and the team on this epic project!

• administrators

@ArloUSA Thanks for the offer. We are currently evaluating how to test the App in the most efficient way. Should there be a larger beta programm we will let the communtiy know.