Road building that shuts down game

• When one of the opponents plays the road building card, one road gets built and then the game locks up.

• administrators

@johnrobertthoma Thanks for the feedback. We are aware of the issue and it should be fixed in the next update.

• I had this too

• Happened two games in a row to me just now. I hope the fix/update comes out soon...

"As a thousand commanders before me on a thousand battlefields, I await the dawn..."

• Amazingly, the computer just played a road builder card and it actually worked. I didnt see anything about them fixing it, but I will take it. :)

• Just a few minutes ago the AI tried to play a Road Building card and it froze the game. I guess this isn't fixed yet. :(

• Fixing critical gamebreaking bugs should usually take a day or two to fix. In this case, it takes 2-3 weeks.

Seriously, @Administrator please reopen registration for PlayCatan so everyone could enjoy playing Catan online in a WORKING environment.Or hire more developers to get things done. You know which would be the cheaper way to do it ;)

• What about yellow drops a road in the middle of the water then locks up and spins. Its happened twice now.