Scrolling absurdly sensitive

• I'm playing in chrome on OSX EL Capitan 10.11.3. If I scroll to zoom in and out I can only get to maximum or minimum zoom level. If I'm scrolling through scenarios I can only get to the top and bottom one.

Scrolling is so absurdly sensitive that it's impractical to even try to use it.

• This is still the case. Two finger scroll on an Apple touch pad is impossible to navigate and the arrow keys do not scroll. I would think either the arrow keys or user selectable scroll sensitivity would be a handy fix...

• If I want to get to a scenario that is not the top one (The First Island) or the bottom one (Greater Catan, 4), I simply plug in a mouse and use the discrete scroll wheel.

• You can click-n-drag to select scenarios. The problem is much worse when trying to zoom.

• @alchemix This so is a problem for me while trying to play just hope they fix it soon it is so
    frustrating...:(

• Did they still not fix this? I've given up on actually testing the game until I'm hearing rumors of the game having actually improved. It's honestly ridiculous that after more than a year a lot of very basic problems are still in the game. I really hope that there will in the future be a platform on which to play Catan against other players in way that's fun and fast. But I'm having serious doubts about whether Catan Universe is that platform.