Needed Enhancements

• Disable animations. Disable the trade board sliding forward, the cards being 'thrown into the middle' a lot of awkward graphics..
    Auto-reject trades that you are unable to complete. - This might not be necessary if you can turn off all the card flipping animations, etc.
    Auto-reject trades after X seconds. - This might not be necessary if you can turn off all the card flipping animations, etc.

• Thanks devs for all your work. I'm enjoying the game play, just wish it would all run maybe 2x faster haha
    Here's a few more ideas I had while playing the game:
    Can you make it so you can see your cards when doing things like Year of Plenty
    Can you also make it so you can see the board when you are trading?

• Auto-rejecting trades is bad. This way the opponent will know what cards you have and which you don't have. But there should not be an interface like the one we have at all. Just make it the way PlayCatan did. You either say something like "not trading", "0", "Want more" or you don't reply to the trade at all.

• The more I play this game - this is really close to awesome. Just need to speed up /simplify some of the animations

• @aces If you find this awesome you should have played PlayCatan that would have blown your mind twice over.....