FIX THE GAME!!!!

• @The-Boctor I think we all know that answer. Haha.

For real, it’s very unpleasant to play this game now. It used to be so much better. I used to play once a day, and now I’ve stopped or play once a week. Trying to find a new game to replace this. Such a bummer bc I like the ELO now but they’ve stacked the code against the players.

• @The-Boctor exactly! I'd guess over 50 percent of the time, the number I just had blocked is either rolled by the AI players just afterward or by me on my next roll. Basically a double punishment for getting blocked. They don't have the integrity to admit this is the algorithm either though... we I guess we are wasting our breath.

• @AllenInSLC said:

@The-Boctor exactly! I'd guess over 50 percent of the time, the number I just had blocked is either rolled by the AI players just afterward or by me on my next roll. Basically a double punishment for getting blocked. They don't have the integrity to admit this is the algorithm either though... we I guess we are wasting our breath.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that the dice algorithm is biased, and the developer confirmed this in this thread: https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/7996/the-dice-are-not-random/2

Random means random, and bad luck can and will happen. Of course, players tend to notice bad luck much more than good luck, hence this kind of complaints by people that don't understand statistics and probability.