- Stop showing trade-offers when you don't actually have the relevant resources.
- Allow players to see the full board while trading.
- Allow for counter-trade.
- Allow players to zoom just a little bit more out (especially in seafarers, so we can fit the whole board in one screen).
- Longest road and largest army cards lacks text.
- Building cost card (and some of the login-text) is in German. English please
- Remove, speed up, or change the card animations; they are time consuming.
- Show the resource cards separately (keep the numbers for 4+ cards), so it becomes easier to see how many cards you have.
- What is that weird red symbol which appears when one rolls a seven? Change to a picture or symbol of the robber?
- There are bugs (black blinking dots) along the shores which need to go.
- Sound is currently gone. Bring back?
- It would look a lot better (and save time) if the villages, cities, and development cards were integrated into the main screen - it is time consuming and strange to go back and forth.
- Remove the white circles that indicate where you can build stuff. They are horrible. I would suggest a more subtle indication, as with the old android/apple-game.
- Allow for changing of tiles, so people can customize their boards.
- Are the colors a bit weak?
I am sorry to say that the old game still is a lot more attractive. Hopefully some of the user feedback will change this Best of luck!