Stuck on searching for opponents

• Mine is working again, Yaay.
    I tried “the game”, it immediately found opponents, played 1 game and now I can play any game again 😍🥰😍🥰

• @CurlyFrighz @Developers @Moderators please help!!! same thing for 4 days now! can't get into a match 5-6 players C&K with all filters removed, even when i wait several hours, still.

• Hi Admin, Im on the latest update and im stuck on searching for opponents.
    Can you help refresh my account ?
    thanks

• latest update: searching on my ipad resulted in landing in a 6 player game after about 15 mins of waiting. no idea what has changed, but thought i'd update the latest on this thread. 15 mins is still not ideal but at least it's slightly manageable

UPDATE 2: stuck in searching again. i was only able to join that one time. help please!

• Hi Admin
    I can 't play online with friends anymore.
    Please help me out here.

• I have had the same problem for about 5 days now i think. not 1 game just stuck on serching for opponents, please help

• @Administrator @CurlyFrighz @Developers @Moderators

Hi Admin, Im on the latest update and im stuck on searching for opponents.
    Can you help refresh my account ?
    thanks

• Can we please get an update on this or Can I get a refund for my money I spent on the game. Its been over a week since I have been able to get in a game. Please advise on timetable for the fix

• @Administrator
    It's been almost a month...
    What's going on???
    I paid for an extension, and you guys can't provide us with answers?
    How long is it going to last??

• administrators

@yoyo-rawVegan I can see you played a game today. The Matchmaking is working and you should find opponents. Please double-check your filter settings and deactivate filters like guild or friends. You might need to scroll down depending on your device to see all filters