Stuck on searching for opponents

• Can’t auto join a game.. gets stuck on searching for opponents. Help!!! This is for seafarers.

• administrators

@Fullmetaljacklyn Please update to the latest version and check your filter settings. If the filters "friends" or guild are active, you will have a hard time finding opponents. Depending on your device, you will have to scroll down to see all of them.

• Same problem here. Whenever they make an update they screw up the game and then blame you that you r doing sth wrong.

• administrators

@katerinalda I can see you haven´t updated yet. Please update and make sure your filters aren´t active. This is the case in over 90% of all cases.

• I believe I have the update and I'm stuck without finding opponents...

• I’m stuck searching for games also, tried on IOS, browser and my steam instal.

I was able to get into one 6 player scenario shortly after the update, but had to leave the game. Hours later and can’t get into any matches now, 3, 4, 5, 6 players, tried them all on all platforms

It will search, find one or two players, then stop, reset and start searching over. Left it running whilgoogling this thread, and typing this response, it’s still searching in the same loop. Looks like two other players caught in this loop with me.

• yeah it is no longer finding any matches. played a match earlier in the day then all of a sudden everything stopped.

have the new version. checked all my settings. Tried everything.

• Have just managed to get into a 5 player first island...

• We are currently investigating this issue

• Hi Admin, Im on the latest update and im stuck on searching for opponents. can you help refresh my account thanks

• Hi Admin, Im on the latest update and im stuck on searching for opponents. can you help refresh my account thanks

• Also stuck on searching for opponents. This happened yesterday as well and briefly was fixed. Really frustrating

• Hi there, I am also stuck searching for opponents, I've removed all the filters but can't get a game.

If anyone in this chat wants a game add me as a friend. It looks like you can still start new games with friends.

• Same, stuck on searching for opponents.

• same for me

• Still happening today. Actually spent the 5 bucks to get the full game and got 1 in and now im stuck searching for players