Can I creat custom game for 4 people (Free version)?

• Dear, I just installed the game. can we create 4 people in custom game? I see only we can play with 3 people, my friend and one AI bot.
    In addition, my friend and I can creat a game with 2 other real user in multiplay? it seems that I can not add my friend in multiplay, it auto creat new game without choosing friend.
    thank so much

• If you want to play with more than three people total you and your friends will need to buy the game. If any player does not own the game, the limit will be three people maximum, First Island scenario, and always the same map layout.

• @LemuelB2 said:

If any player does not own the game, the limit will be three people maximum, First Island scenario, and always the same map layout.

Thank you. So Can I and my friend can create game and play with 2 other real users? (total 4 players in one game after we purchase the game)

• You can play with three of your friends in custom match or you can play with random people in auto match. Or you can play with an AI robot in custom match with one or more friends. It is not possible to guarantee that you will be able to play with one or two friends against a third random person.

The only way to try would be to use the auto match filters to narrow it down to a specific scenario, but there's no guarantee you would be matched with your friend in that case. If the filters are too narrowly set you probably won't be able to get a game at all.

• @LemuelB2 said:

d be to u

Thank you for your perfect Answer.