Catan Universe is awkward and slow

• Geez! If you are going to update...then UPDATE! Catan Universe has gone backwards. If the avatars scratch their head one more time....I may have to kill them. (Or the game all together.) I dislike this version immensely. It is soooo slow and awkward to use. I enjoyed the chat option on the old version. The Universe version makes me feel like I am playing with computerized players. I get bored in the middle of the game and just want it to end.

• @Cococatan said:

Geez! If you are going to update...then UPDATE! Catan Universe has gone backwards. If the avatars scratch their head one more time....I may have to kill them. (Or the game all together.) I dislike this version immensely. It is soooo slow and awkward to use. I enjoyed the chat option on the old version. The Universe version makes me feel like I am playing with computerized players. I get bored in the middle of the game and just want it to end.

Thank you so much Cococatan for giving my my first laugh of the day!! "If the avatars scratch their head one more time....I may have to kill them." I couldn't have said it better myself.

I've made window clings that stick to the screen so I can just block them out....how sad is that?!!?!

• @Cococatan @Sista - Did you see the announcement - PlayCatan will be back possibly next week while they work on CU!!!!! See you all on the old islands of Catan!