Double bought 900 gold.

• Hello!

Love the game. I bought 900 gold to buy the base game and seafarers to play with my wife :) (she loves the game too). I tried buying the 900 gold once, but it didn’t show up on my account. I had to reverify my payment on IOS, and when I went back to the app I had no gold. Therefore, I clicked to buy the 900 gold again since I thought it just didn’t go through the first time since IOS made me verify things.

When it went through the second time, 1800 gold showed up, and I got charged twice. I want the game and seafarers hence the 900 gold, but I do not want the other 900. Can you please refund the 900 and my $8 U.S.?

Thank you!

• I think you should be able to request a refund for the purchase through the app store. I don't think they'll refund you the money directly.

• @HeyItsMisterT1 try contacting support@catanuniverse.com or the @administrators here or the moderator on the Discord server (@Catan Universe). They may be able to help.

• Hi @HeyItsMisterT1
    If you purchased via the Apple App store, I'm afraid that you have to contact Apple's support team for a refund. We can do refunds in cases like this for Android and the browser version, but not for iOS and Steam - not because we don't want to, but simply because these platforms don't give access to individual purchase data to sellers.