Blacklist bots

• I just played a free match (The Game with three players on the first island) against what seems to be a multi-boxer playing two accounts: Harmando (ELO 1466, currently 13th highest!) and Iniguez (ELO 1342, currently 44th highest!). They did 19 trades during the game with each other with like 4 for 1 trades of exactly the cards they needed each turn between their two accounts. They never traded with me. They never robbed each other, and they used knights to move the robber off their other account's tile even if the other account was in the lead. Their turns were also unusually fast which makes me think it's ELO-farming bots. I reported both accounts for review. Is there anything else that I can do?

• You can block them in addition to reporting them. If you block them you will not be paired with them again.

• @LemuelB2 said:

You can block them in addition to reporting them. If you block them you will not be paired with them again.

Is it possible to block someone after the game is over? I have only seen the option during the game by clicking on their portrait.

• If the person is on your friends list, yes - there is an option to block them. Otherwise, I don't think so.