Option to accept/decline multiplayer games before joining

• Hi there!

I have been playing seafarers a lot recently. In fact, I bought the expansion bundle on Black Friday because I enjoy it so much.

I have one plea, though. Please include a screen that tells you the scenario before you are automatically included in a multiplayer game, and gives you an option to decline. Alternatively, allow players to deselect the scenarios they DON'T want to play in the main menu. I do not like the Greater Catan scenario. I find it time consuming and frustrating. Sometimes I have just an hour and I don't like wasting it on a version I don't want to play. However, there is no way for me to turn down the game before I am actually in it (or if there is, I have not discovered it). Then I have to exit and leave the other players with an AI player. This is not nice at all and not how I like to engage on the site.

On Wednesday, almost every time I tried to play (about 4 out of 5 times), I was given the Greater Catan scenario!! I have tried custom selecting my favourite scenarios as well. It never works. I get a random scenario anyway.

Please help with this! Otherwise, I really enjoy your site.

Kind regards from a huge Catan fan!

• You can deselect scenarios you don't want to play. The default is "All" but if you scroll through you can unselect scenarios like Greater Catan. Then (supposedly) you should not get matched in one of those games.