So glad we have a game that we cant even load!

• Why can't we even get the game to load. As soon as I hit English and the ok button the screen just sits there and sits there and if it does actually try and load an error screen pops up and I am logged in as some crazy name. I mean how hard is this to figure out people?

• I'm having the same issue. When I try to play a game in a web browser (have tried Chrome, Brave, and Firefox), I push 'OK' on the popup, but then nothing happens. Usually I get the load bar, but for the last week or so I don't even get to that. Have tried clearing cookies/cache, no luck.

• Some more detail here...

I eventually made it a little bit further.. I did a ctrl+F5 to refresh the page and it did advance to the progress bar. While loading, I got a pop up error that says:

*catanuniverse.com says

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser Javascript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught NetworkError: Failed to execute 'send' on 'XMLHttpRequest': Failed to load 'https://cdn.catancdn.de/production/bundle/1fe3a3708/WebPlayer/WebPlayer*

I click OK, then it logs me in as 'Spielername'*

• @LetsSettIe yep same here all the time...this game is so buggy