Connection to Medal.tv

• I've never heard of medal.tv before, but recently the Steam app version of Catan Universe is showing me a screen that says I need to connect to medal.tv. This image shows what I'm talking about. You can see the game is underneath this overlay (resources visible at the bottom) but I can't do anything once this pops up. Is there there any way to get past this?

• administrators

@quoyle This must be something on your end. We do not have any implementation of medal.tv. Actually, I never heard about it. Maybe some auto-start on your device or something. I suggest you do some searching on your device for software from them.

• @Administrator Thank your for your reply. I have found some more information about this, and I believe it is related to the Plays.tv app. I did not install this app, but according to a couple of forum posts here and here, both Raptr and Plays.tv are automatically installed by AMD display driver software. (Of course, I have never heard of Raptr either.) I will be uninstalling both of these to see if that fixes the problem.

• administrators

@quoyle thanks for the info.

• Just to clarify, this solution did work. Uninstall Plays.tv and Raptr. Cheers.