Spielername / Gildenname error

• Over the last several weeks, I've been having trouble getting Catan to load appropriately in a browser (using Firefox). In addition to the XDR error that others are dealing with, sometimes when the game eventually loads, it isn't even my profile that loads, rather is says the following on the main screen:

Spielername (Profile name)
    Gildenname
    XP: 69
    Tournaments (Beta)

This happens about 50% of the time. The other times I am actually able to log in to my profile. Anyone else having this problem?

• me just now -worried!

• I've been struggling with this for months now. Sometimes restarting my computer gets it to work, but now even that is less than 25% of the time. Have you found a fix yet?

• @administrators Can you look into this? I have tried deleting my cookies and my cache and nothing works. I've tried using the online version in both Firefox and Chrome, and I can't even get the interface to load anymore. Best case is the interface loads, but then the Spielername error occurs and I am unable to connect to a game.

• @porterandy15 admin and support are out for the weekend, will be back in on monday.

• administrators

@porterandy15

I'm currently in a discussion with the dev team and our admins about this issue. We still cannot reproduce this but are following some leads. Could you please tell me where you are playing from (the country is sufficient) and if you use any kind of VPN or firewall?