After updating to new version, not receiving XP credit for gameplay

• Same here. Played probably a dozen single player first island games and no xp after winning or losing. I purchased the game vs. Using suns FYI. Please fix thank you!

• Same here playing with suns.Please, solve it ASAP.

• @Administrator I have tried Logging out from all my devices, and un- and reinstalling on one of them. I have played Seafarers, Cities & Knightes, Special Scenarios (all purchased with Gold or migrated from Catan Classic) and even used a Red Sun to play Rise of the Inka. In all cases, win or lose, at the end of the game my ranking shows up as -- and my Level Progress remains unchanged since I first opened the issue at 4875 XP. What else can I test? How can I help? Because I would really like this issue resolved. I would attach screen shots if I could figure out how. I have several.

• Seriously is anyone out there? It’s been days...

• @Administrator hey sorry to be a drag but it’s been a week since the update and I’ve probably gained two levels with the amount of games I’ve played while not receiving XP... what’s the fix here?

• Same here. No xp since update. Played about 20 c&k games. Single and multi player with no xp

• administrators

@amyhamermesh The issue will be fixed in the upcoming update. We are currently aiming for a release on mondy.

• @Administrator awesome thanks for the response! Happy Thanksgiving!

• Same problem.