Trade Counter Offers

• The new update changed the trading interface, and I don't think for the better. The numbers of cards being traded are harder to see, for instance, and it just looks more visually cluttered. The big issue though is that there doesn't seem to be a way to make a counter offer that doesn't include the original card another player offered. For instance, if I'm offered a wool card for a brick, but I want to trade a brick for a different resource, there isn't a way to do so. I can only add that other resource to the offer. This was an option before the update, and I haven't been able to find a way to do it since.

• @TheMorningLine1 said:

I had the SAME problem and it was awful until I found it, but it's incredibly unpractical and illogical!!! You have to click on the same resource BUT from YOUR line of cards :))) (not from the other ones line, where it is supposed to do the change). I also find the new trade interface weird and TOO LOADED.
    WE STILL HAVE NO OPTION TO TELL THE OTHER PLAYER WHEN WE DON'T HAVE THE CARD HE DESIRES, having to wait for all non sense offers...