Open roads/ships in treasure island

• There is either a bug or an unexplained (and seemingly inconsistently applied) rules in treasure island games. Sometimes, when I build a ship or road to a treasure, the game thinks that that trade route or road is closed. I cannot move the ships (and sometimes its at the end of a long train) or if I'm playing with cities & knights, the cards that apply to open roads don.t allow you to select them.

Please either acknowledge & fix the bug or explain the rule better. It is very frustrating to purposely build a long, open trade route to gather treasures, to all of a sudden be locked in place & be unable to move your ships.

• I found this in another thread: Type "/reload" without quotations into the chatbox. Reloads the game without having to exit. I had great success with that over the past couple months, but the past week or so has been hell. I haven't even been able to find a stable game and that isn't working for me anymore. Hope it works for you like it did for me when I first learned about it.

I haven't tried it yet, but I will.

They need to fix the bug!

• Sounds like the disappearing ship bug. The /reload command entered in the chat window will usually make the ship reappear and allow it to be moved. Also, closing the app, reopening it, and then rejoining the game sometimes works - though it is riskier since you have a limited time to rejoin before it kicks you out of the game.