Failed Purchase : Money Debited

• Hello Fellow Catanians,

I did 2 payments on 12th October to buy the game.
    Both payments of (Indian Rupees) ₹470 were successfully debited from my account but I haven't got the game or 500 gold as intended. My bank account is debited and the amount has not reversed, which means the money has been sent to Catans game account.
    Multiple emails to support@catanuniverse.com have yielded no reply. Even a tweet to Catan Universe has been unanswered. I am really lost and don't know what to do now.
    Kindly look into it and let me know whether you can resolve the issue or process the refund.

Regards,
    Anish K
    Game Username : anishyk
    Mumbai, India

• Sometimes you have to log out, close the app, reopen the app and log in for purchases to appear.

Also, the tech support for Catan Universe don't work on the weekends. The best ways to contact them are via email at support@catanuniverse.com or tag @administrators here or via direct message on the Discord server.

• @LemuelB2 Thank you for the reply.
    I have tried closing the game, deleting the data and restarting it but to no avail.
    It has been more than 10 days since my last email to support@catanuniverse.com but no-one has replied yet.
    I will try the discord app thing as you suggested.
    Can anyone tag admins here in the meanwhile as I don't know how to.

Regards,
    Anish K

• @administrators @Developers

Kindly help me

• administrators

@anishyk did send you a direct message