Platform freezing on every single game

• Whether I'm playing Base Game, Seafarers or CaK, game has been freezing since yesterday evening. Completely unplayable...
    Tried via Steam and Mobile (iOs) and it happens on both platforms; mostly during initial settling. It just freezes and even when the system replaces player with AI, it's stuck forever.

• @Leawesome said:

eafarers or CaK, game has been freezing since yesterday evening. Completely unplayable...
    Tried via Steam and Mobile (iOs) a

happened the same to me and my brotherr, dont undertsand how a paying game has such poor quality

the programers, who ever they are, are the worssstttttttttt

• Same here. 4 past attempts to play game in last 24 hours froze. I tried from two different locations to be on different internet providers and same problem. Tech - I heard there is a Microsoft problem. Does this have anything to do with this?

• The last 45 games for me have been garbage laggy drop fests! No response from the moderators... No notice on the main page or a login message sharing information on server issues and some kind of reassurance they're doing SOMETHING. Abysmal service.

• This post is deleted!

• spent the last 2 and a half hours trying to play a 4 person game. Restarted 3 times and finally gave up when we all lagged out with one of us trying to play on his phone.
    Is there not a fix or patch or something to be done? It is extremely frustrating. Please please please fix this.

• Same here. This game is ridiculous. I have no idea who paid the developers and why.

• Administrator, what are you guys doing about this. Been 3 days, have not been able to finish a game. What should we be doing, and when should we expect a fix?

• @Leawesome UGH still freezing! If they are not going to fix this it shouldn't affect your karma when you leave the frozen game

• Looks like it's been fixed, thank you!

• It was better this morning but it’s terrible again at the moment. In the last two games, I had to reload a bunch of times and at one point the game reloaded....without the game board!! Just a wooden table.