Do I get more Suns if I buy the game?

• As the title says - if I can't/don't want to play online, do I at least get more Suns to play singleplayer?
    Thanks.

• I also have this doubt. I don't understand why everything has to be so difficult, I was about to make purchases several times but I always refrain from doing so because I'm afraid I might end up losing money and not getting what I want.

• Why would you need suns if you buy the expansion? Once you have purchased an expansion you can play unlimited single and multiplayer games in that expansion.

• @LemuelB2 Really? I have purchased the base game and the cities and knights expansion but I still have to wait for my sun to recharge in order to play a single player game. I was expecting what you describe but it is not happening....

• @tingletangle Are you trying to play a Seafarers version of C&K by any chance? If you have the base game and C&K you should be able to play all the base scenarios and the regular C&K unlimited in both multiplayer and single player.

The Seafarer versions of C&K require the Seafarers expansion or a sun to play single player mode. Any versions of C&K that are greyed out in multiplayer would need a sun to activate single player.

• @LemuelB2 thanks for this reply! It seems you are right. It would have been nice to know this before I purchased the game. I wonder why I didn't get this information when I contacted support. However, problem solved, thanks so much.

• I am new to this. What is the best way to buy the expansion to get unlimited single games?

• @kit7 first, make sure you have created an account and activated it in the app. Then you will need to buy gold in the Catan Universe store to get expansions. If you want to get more than just the base game I would recommend buying gold in bulk. You can save a couple dollars that way. Same for getting the expansions after you have gold. Buying the bundled expansions will save you a dollar or two over getting them separately.

Sometimes it is necessary to log out and then back in to your account after purchasing items to get them to show up in your inventory.