Get rid of the single-player ai emojis

• The emoji's in the single-player game are unnecessary and very annoying. I play this game to relax I don't need the computer ai tapping its watch to tell me to hurry up or after taking my resources, giving a thumbs up. If I wanted a timed game, I'd turn the timer on.

This game seems a little too classy for clownish emojis anyway. It's like bugs bunny popping into Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings every scene or two, out of place and stupid.
    I'm sure the Candy Crush crowd would love them, but I doubt they are playing Catan.

So here are my 3 suggestion for the next update since you asked :

1-Get rid of the single-player ai emojis.
    2-For those of us who don't like the ai emojis, add a toggle switch so we can turn them off.
    3-Get rid of the single-player ai emojis, PLEASE!

Thank you for your good work, and I look forward to the new update (with no ai emojis).

• administrators

@GameMaster0027 said:

2-For those of us who don't like the ai emojis, add a toggle switch so we can turn them off.

This will be in the next update that we're currently testing internally. (Among other UI/animation options based on user feedback, e.g. other animation that can now be toggled depending on your preference)

• Hooray! I hope this update fixes most of the disconnect issues and other graphics issues.

• Thank goodness for this. I hate those emojis. Time and resources should be put into 5-6 players, more scenarios and bug fixes.