Disconnect abuse or just a bad game

• I get constant games where people just leave and the game just freezes, I restart the app and turns out I'm the one that gets kicked with a perfectly fine internet connection, my karma is now 2 stars thanks to this constant disconnection.

Player delay turns all the way towards the end knowing he's losing and it just freezes the game and kicks me out.

Can I get a refund? Why did I pay $5 where I can only play 1/8 of my games.
    Is there a way people can just disconnect an entire lobby? Are the games server side or P2P?

• Another strange example - guy disconnects in the beginning of a match and is replaced with a bot.
    Around the time when everyone has 5-6 points, he somehow comes back, and his turns are frozen, I end up disconnecting.

• I've mentioned this and other problems here recently...
    https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/7011/game-gets-stuck-constantly-now
    but it seems the developers are now chosing to simply ignore any legitimate complaints players have about the game because they're just too stupid to fix any problems they created. :thumbsdown:

• This is, to me, the biggest problem with Catan online. It's beyond frustrating when players leave--mostly, I think, because a) when it's early, they don't like their positioning; b) later, they're losing and bail; or c) they're way too impatient.

What Catan needs to do is two thing: a) FIX THE DELAY PROBLEM; and b) find consequences beyond Karma score--which no one cares about and doesn't really affect anything..

• It seems that the Catan Universe PC online version gets "hung" every single game. And, it's not just "real players". A.I. players get hung too! It's too frustrating to play this when It's like this. You developers got the dice rolls working well, now you have a "hung" disease permeating the online game...good luck with that. Until you get that fixed, I'm finding something else to play!

• This just happened to me twice in a row. Lost 17 ELO as I was pushing close to grandmaster. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty pissed off about it.

• @pdawg00 At four times as much cost it better work.