Player frozen turn Bug AGAIN!

• Cmon guys, are you having students write your code??? I've been playing Catan for YEARS and I still have games, like the one I was just in, that crash. NO OTHER online multiplatform game that I play has the issues that I run into weekly if not daily as in Catan. Frozen on a players turn. AGAIN. Do you guys create logs of games and review them??? What is your error handling procedure?? How can it be that for FOUR years you can't seem to nail this bug??? Yet, ALL other games I play online NEVER have this issue.
    WHO CARES ABOUT CHANGING THE GUI (YET AGAIN), WE WANT GAMES THAT DON"T CRASH!!!!!

• Comparing this with other games won’t ease the pain. Catan is the top 5 most popular Board game of all time BUT in Steam CatanUniverse (by USM) is ranked in Worst top 100. Numbers speak by themselves.
    Frozen games is a never ending problem here 🤦‍♂️

• The new UI makes the game unplayable. The UI crashes and prevents you from taking any actions in game while that turn timer ticks down. Come on guys what'd you do

• Yeah, I don't know what kind of third rate dev team they have building this....maybe write some unit tests so you don't break things in every release?