Unnatural series at dice

• Much has been written here about the random number generator in dice. I would like to contribute my opinion on this as well. Whenever somebody in this forum comments on the imbalance of the dice, the administrators claim that these are all coincidences and that in infinity there is a very natural Gaussian bell curve. Probably this is also true if you look at the statistics. Unfortunately, however, the random number generator has a strong tendency towards series. This means in practice that once a number has fallen once, the probability that it will fall again in the next throws increases. It doesn't matter if the random number generator balances this out at the end of the game. The player who receives a disproportionately high amount of resources at the beginning can easily win the game by gaining an advantage. I have been observing this for a very long time now and sometimes I have an advantage and sometimes a disadvantage. But in both cases the joy of the game suffers considerably. It is very unsatisfying to realize that you have won not because of your own skills but only because the dice favored you at the beginning, as well as when you are not in the lucky position and after a short time you know that you will only be an extra in the current game. I ask the makers of the game to eliminate this problem. It destroys the joy of the game, no matter if you win or lose.

• @Billusmaximus I agree.