Black Screen of Death upon opening Catan Universe on Android

• I have the sme issue with Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC. Please fix it quickly.

• I have the same issue with Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC.
    The first time I try to run it I see the message "Download failed because you may not have purchased this app" and then it stuck on the loading screen

• I am having the same issue with my lg v60. I get an error message in the google play store when I attempt to re-download the app as well.

• @JKLOL2 said:

I am having the same issue with my lg v60. I get an error message in the google play store when I attempt to re-download the app as well.

@administrators any update on this problem?

• Same issue here with my Realme 7 Pro (android 10). All the other 159 apps installed and running except catan universe!
    Play store says that the app was not installed correctly and then when I start the app I see black screen followed by a loading hexagon, that never stops!

@administrators please do something about it

• @dybo my fellow catanian , the problem seems to be fixed. I have the xiaomi poco x3 , and now im finally able to play the game.

• New update fixed for me as well, thanks @administrators

• I am having a similar problem on my Oneplus 7. The game downloads completely but I get an error that says it was unable to be installed. I still see the game on my phone but am always stuck on a hex or blackscreen when I open it.

• I have the exact same issue. I have a realme 6