Dice issues still exist......annoying.

• Update to the game is nice but how can you ignore the dice issues? The first game I played 9 was rolled 6 times in a row. Never going to happen in a real game. It's kind of a waste to spend time updating when you can't seem to fix a simple issue that everyone complains about. Here's a crazy thought - fix the dice issue and no one would complain about it. Crazy I know.

• @Mashyyy Clearly, you know nothing about probabilities... Stranges things happen in real game too. You just don’t have the dices’stats in front of your eyes.

Do you know you have 15% chance to don’t get a 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or a 11 on a game of 50 rows? The chances are above 60% if you add up the 2 and the 12

• We have had the same number rolled 5 or 6 times in a row IRL. Actually not that unusual. It's when you go 78 rolls without a single 9 coming up that you are getting into really low probability.

To me, it seems better since the new update. Hard to say for sure without tracking several hundred rolls to see if there's an apparent bias.

• @LemuelB2 1 on 10000 is far from low probabilities... It means that every 10000 games, someone sees something like that.

In fact, the chances are 1 on 400 to don’t get a 4, a, 5, a 6, a 8, a 9 or a 10 on a game of 78 rows. And I am not talking of everything else strange that can happen.

We notice only the thing We find strange. You have the same chances to get four 8 on a row or to get 6, 8, 6, 8. But in reality, you find the first one stranger than the second because it matches less to your concept of random.

• @canuelj21 Oh I think most folks would consider anything lower than 1 in a 100 on the low side of probable and 1 in 1000 getting into the unlikely. That doesn't mean it can't or won't happen, just that folk don't expect to see such things often.

Which is part of the reason people feel the RNG is broken or weighted against them. It certainly gives strange results more frequently than people expect, but it seems to be more balanced since the update.