Can't develop city to monopoly no matter how many commodity cards I have!

• Ever since the upgrade, there is a glitch that will not allow you to upgrade to a monopoly when you have 4 commodity cards. This doesn't happen with every game, but here is what happens. You collect the 4 commodity cards needed, hover over the city you want to develop to the next level, and ONLY the other two types of development appear, but you can't use those, because you didn't collect those commodity cards! So you end your turn and start collecting the others. This continues, no matter which type you collect commodity cards for. I had 4 cards for politics and 4 cards for trades (and yes I had already reached the other levels for both), but ONLY the Science option appeared. Next turn a 7 was rolled, and I lost a bunch of cards. Meanwhile, the other players could continue to develop and take monopolies. This is a glitch. Please fix it

• I’m having this exact problem and have lost three games that I was 1pt away from winning because of it!!!!

• Yes this happened to me to, but fortunately you can still upgrade to a metropolis using the little book of city upgrades (yours is below the board) so you dont have to lose any games, but its still annoying

• Happend also to me

• Same here

• Yes! That’s so annoying! It doesn’t make any sense to play the game with this problem.

• We are aware of the issue and we are working on a fix but there is a workaround for the moment. You can use the small tableau on the lower right side of the game board to upgrade your cities. You might have to move your camera a bit to see it

• Same problem here 😒

• @Administrator can you put a picture in, because I think what you mean but when I click it I see the different actionisten to choose from, but I cannot change my actionisten and can only choose to end my turn.

• administrators

@Combi88 said:

@Administrator can you put a picture in, because I think what you mean but when I click it I see the different actionisten to choose from, but I cannot change my actionisten and can only choose to end my turn.

It's not in the UI but on the game board itself. If you zoom out, you'll see the tableau on the lower right side of the game board. It looks like the corresponding tracker from the physical board game.