Fix custom matches please. Fix the game. Have you ever heard of Q&A in software development? New interface, new bugs...

• So, i've played this game for 4 months.

I mostly played custom matches with my friends. Server was so bad that the game was crushing every second game...
    After each update something doesn't work. I am a C++ software engineer and an occasional gamer. I'm 34 and i've played games from commodor64 unitl modern PC-s. I have never seen so many bugs in a single game - even in free ones. I've payed for this game as much as you asked and this is a disgrace for the game reputation itselft. Catan is an excelent board game.

You've updated interface few days ago. I won't comment the interface itself (its' worse for me but nevermind) but the dice mode in custom matches makes the game crash....

So pleeeease, do some testing before you announce the update. Please ....

• @zexon fix please the game !!!!! Every time I play ,my game kicks me out, since I downloaded the latest edition version, I am kicked out in the middle of the game . I have paid, I have down loaded the new app and now I cannot play because, you kick me out of the game 2 or 3 times before the definit kick outPLEASE FIX THE APP!!!!! PLEASE FIX THE APP!!!!!!!!!! Or give me my money back. How can you sell something that is not correct how many people in the world have you cheated on