2.0 freeze - middle of game

• iPhone 11
    We were half way through a game when one player appeared to be logged in but wasn’t making moves. Each time turn timer was up it took 2-3 minutes just sitting there before finally it would move on. They did this 3rd time and they were not removed from the game. Then a different player had turn timer expire and this time the game just sat there and finally after 6-7 minutes I did what admin have mentioned many times: force close the app and re login and you should be able to rejoin. I was not able. I clicked all the way up to starting a new auto game and nowhere was there anything to rejoin. I checked my ELO and it dropped by 8-9 points! So, saying I left the game when there’s no chance I was out more than 20 sec or so. (also, I think most objective people would say I was in best position to win)

PERSONALLY I WILL NOT PUT ANOTHER DIME INTO THIS GAME UNTIL THESE BUGS ARE WORKED OUT.
    QUIT SPENDING ALL THESE HOURS ON NEW GRAPHICS, ANIMATIONS, EMOJIS, AND LAYOUTS AND JUST MAKE THE GAME UGLY AND FUNCTIONAL FIRST. THEN WORRY ABOUT THE OTHER STUFF.