Roll it back?

• 2.0 is clearly glitchy as heck, and I'm not at all sold on the added animations. just because you can make the earth look like it moves when you build a road does not mean that you should. yuck.

• @k-mack-mack Non sense features/tools inserted and useful ones shutted down. Apparently there is more important the "earthquake" and the full view of the "swamp" in the "Universe" of Catan, then the resource cards and the trades.

• @k-mack-mack @administrators @Developers
    For the record, I can play without problems (sofar) after the :tada: 2.0 update.
    Maybe that´s because I play on a computer, :computer: via steam.:dash:
    Most players who have trouble say they play on iphones. ::iphone:
    I don´t like the blurring :sweat_drops: effect when I build the roads, :construction: either. Maybe there is an option to the
    But overall, I am pleased with the changes. :smile_cat:

• @Rumpelstilzchen I am also playing on steam and I had to re-enter several times into a game because everything got blocked when moving a sheep... I have no idea what happens on other extensions, but on Seafarer I got this all the day. Before the update I was playing well, with no other problems then the usual (highlighted and unsolved) bugs. Heard from other players that hey were kicked after the third re-entering...

• @P3tra I played a combination of C&K and Seafarers, several games on Automatch, different scenarios.. At one point, a fellow player got stuck, but only for a few seconds, then she could play again. We talked about it in the chat window I opened.
    I also played a few duells as a single player, worked like a charm.

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@P3tra I played a combination of C&K and Seafarers, several games on Automatch, different scenarios.. At one point, a fellow player got stuck, but only for a few seconds, then she could play again. We talked about it in the chat window I opened.
    I also played a few duells as a single player, worked like a charm.

The stuck part differs from game to game (player to player). Some players deal well with it, knowing how to re-join the game fast, others don't. It is not normal to have to deal with this problems (new problems), instead of having the old ones solved. It is a fact. The feedback is a reality, some people can enjoy these problems, the longer duration and the "computerizing" of the game (the shutting down of the resource cards and the forcing of the players to add steps in order to focus on trades), some people don't.