Unstable version 2

• Hi
    Recently had to delete the original Catan Universe App because it stopped working and uploaded it again from the P Store
    The new uploaded version looks different from the original and seems ver unstable.
    It crashes after each move on the Free single/ multiple player games! What’s the proble, ?
    SteveRinger

• My game shuts down as soon as it begins to load???

• @SteveRinger There was a new update 2.0 twoo days ago, that seems to cause problems with iphones.

• @SteveRinger said:

Hi
    Recently had to delete the original Catan Universe App because it stopped working and uploaded it again from the P Store
    The new uploaded version looks different from the original and seems ver unstable.
    It crashes after each move on the Free single/ multiple player games! What’s the proble, ?
    SteveRinger

I wasn’t in the room when it happened, but I would feel pretty confident saying that the problem was testing. Or, more precisely, not testing.

• The app on my iPad still crashes after each move, making it impossible to play because one gets kicked off the game because of Boeing off the net too long
    When will this be fixed?

• Last word from the Admin on the Discord server was mid to late November before they release the next update - which they had originally said would be out mid October. They had a lot of server issues and a software show then more server issues now they want to test before releasing the update.

• I haven't even been able to load the game for a couple weeks now, since the new 'Tournaments' player option appeared. Is anyone else having the same problem?

• Hi, the just released Catan Universe version 2.1.0 keeps crashing every minute or two during games (I tried games vs AI only) on an iPhone 6. It’s better than the previous version where the game always crashed upon the start of the game but this is still unplayable. I know the game has memory usage issues on older iPhones but the new version of the game has not solved the crashing issues. Please fix. Thank you!