Turn off the animation

• Is there a way to turn off the animation? I played one game and feel sea sick.
    Zooming in to see road & robber placements is horrible. I want to see the whole board not all the zooming around the board. Anyone else feel the same?

• Yes! Hate it!
    How do we turn it off?!

• While in-game, you can go to Settings (gear shaped icon). Then choose the 'Game' tab at the top. That's where you'll find the camera animation settings.

• But what about turning of all the little animations like the pulsating board every time a road gets placed or the resources cards flying around every single time. It’s super annoying guys. It was great the way it was. Honestly!! If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!!

• I would also like to know how to turn off all of the animations. When I go to the gear icon to change settings, I see how to turn off dice animation. Does that take care of all animations?i would test it out myself but I cannot play because the game crashes before I can even place one settlement.

• Oh man, it sucks!!! The reason I liked this app as opposed to the other Catan apps was because of its beautiful simplicity. The game is enough people. We don’t need pulsating, glowing, flying crap going on. And you have to select trade before it’ll give you the option to end your turn?! Really? Come on Catan Universe. Go back to the previous version. This SUCKS!

1. Animations make the game much slower.
    2. I miss the card view in my hand. Symbols from the phone version are less convincing.
    3. When stealing cards - you see the card taken as animation and on the avatar of the stealer the card is marked as unknown with question mark.
    4. There are a lot of bugs if you have lost connection. There is no timer for getting back in most cases, sometimes you are kicked out of the game without any warning....
    1. I like the trade offer being displayed on the right side of the screen.

Can't we go back to the previous version and introduce new ideas as optional in the settings?

• @Pen-Pen22 No, there is an addittional setting called camera zoom you can turn off.