Can you explain me how do elo points work...when i lose you take 11 points sometimes more and when i win you give me 2 points...once when i win you take me 2 points...where is logic in there

• Can you explain me how do elo points work...when i lose you take 11 points sometimes more and when i win you give me 2 points...once when i win you take me 2 points...where is logic in there

• @Zlajoo it depends on whom you play against.

• win against someone with higher Elo : more points gained
    • win against someone with lower Elo: less points gained
    • loose against someone with higher Elo: less points lost
    • loose against someone with lower Elo: more points lost

• That is logic but i dont understand where do elo points go...now i had situation wher i won there games im a row and you give me 3,2 and 3 points,it is 8 points in three win and then i lost one game and you took me 11 points. I dont think that winer got my 11 points so the question is where do this elo points go,what they desapire? It would be logic that winer get elo points from two other playera,becose this is stupid,after three wins i lost more in one game,it is youst waste od time. Fix this,change it,nobody can win all time.

• Here is a post from several years ago that explains the ELO system.

https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/2367/elo-how-does-it-work

• Is there a known bug with 2.0? I just won BUT lost ELO, and the person who came in last gained alot of ELO!

• administrators

@Bleubyrd this seems to be just a visual issue. You will most like have seen the Elo of one of the people you played with