Not receiving progress cards

• Last night I was playing Cities and Knights, and according to a dice roll of 2 and 2 I should have gotten a progress card but didn't. I double checked all the requirements (a city in play, red die of 2, blue die, and the first two levels of coins revealed).

I took a screenshot but it's my first time posting on here. Am I somehow missing something? I've been playing for about 5 yeaes now and started playing online in the last few months.undefined

• This post is deleted!

• I am having same issue

• @GringoCL said:

Last night I was playing Cities and Knights, and according to a dice roll of 2 and 2 I should have gotten a progress card but didn't. I double checked all the requirements (a city in play, red die of 2, blue die, and the first two levels of coins revealed).

I took a screenshot but it's my first time posting on here. Am I somehow missing something? I've been playing for about 5 yeaes now and started playing online in the last few months.undefined

This issue is still occurring. It has happened to me twice. Once was on a roll, and just now it was my selection after defending for the barbarians. Both times it was supposed to be BLUE.

• I had the same issue some days ago, at least I thought at first that I had not received the card. What had really happened was that it was a victory point card that was not shown as a card, it was only visible in the game statistics. So maybe check if it's the same for you next time you see this happen...

• I agree with seventreesofwisdom. I've had the same reaction after not "receiving" a progress card.

Check the Game Log next time this happens, I believe it will tell you that you received a victory point.

I think the root issue here is that there isn't enough visual indication when you receive a Victory Point progress card.

• This happened to me as well. I notice it the most with blue progress cards. This seems to be fixed in singleplayer if I log out and log back in again