Multiplayer issue after update

• Starting today (following the automatic update to 1.8.8), my friends and I were unable to play either the auto or custom matches. We could get into the matches, but after the second player placed the first settlement and road, it would not show up on the other players' screens. On the other players' screens, it was as if they were still waiting on the second player to place their settlement. While on the second player's screen, it would appear as though that player is waiting on the third player to go. We tried logging in and out, trying on other platforms (different browsers, or even on the iphone app), and the issue persisted. We were unable to even play a game as a result of this. Please help fix this issue!

Or if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

• @minekeboy This is for "The Game" Catan

• Same thing for us happening multiple times per game. Gets stuck on someone’s turn and then looses sync between players. Occasionally will come back but not all the time and eventually you lose all progress.

• Same thing for us happening multiple times per game. Gets stuck on someone’s turn and then looses sync between players. Occasionally will come back but not all the time and eventually you lose all progress.

• It happened to my group 4 games in a row tonight... game is still super glitchy.

• Same thing. Many days can't play multiplayer game normally. Every 30 seconds have problem with connecting to server.

• This post is deleted!

• We had the same issue multiple times yesterday. There were 3 of us (human players). We were able to invite each other and to start the game. The first person could place their first settlement, sometimes the second player could, but usually the sync stopped working by the time we got to the third player. As @minekeboy said it looked to that player as if they had placed their settlement but this wasn't showing on anyone else's board.

We tried waiting a while but nothing happened so we had to quit. At the moment one of us quit the sync seemed to start working and the settlements all appeared on the board, which was a bit frustrating as by that point at least one of us had quit the game.

We tried setting up games (custom match) in Seafarers Oases and 'The Game' both with and without AI opponents. This failed about 9 or 10 times but occasionally we were able to get it to work and actually play a game. Once we had placed the first settlements the rest of the game seemed to work okay.

Two of us were playing in browser and one via the Android app.

• My friends and me had the same problem yesterday. We spend a scroll to activate the expansion of the navigators and can not play. Multiplayer mode have some issue on network, also we can not add one of my friends to the custom game mode because she doesnt appear in the fiend´s list.

We lost one scroll each one :(

• Having the same problem like everyone else. Tried creating a custom games, but it will disconnect me before I can add any players. Once or twice will let me get through, but my friends cannot join the game. The new update was suppose to make the server or game better, instead it made it worst. Please test your updates before rolling them out. Now u have screwed everyone up.

Btw when I first contacted them about purchasing this game, they replied me often. After the game has server issues and I ask for a refund after a week of the purchase they never replied me back. And it’s been over 2 months and still nothing. I don’t mind paying if the game has no issues. These guys r douchebags.

• I've experienced the same issue in both custom and auto matches. there should be a feature to auto-cancel the game if the dice aren't rolled after 10 minutes.

• @administrators , looks like you have a new problem to look into.
    A lot of people have this problem, including me......:angry:

• This issue has been going on for over a week :(

• @bleep666 said:

This issue has been going on for over a week :(

If it was only for a week we all patiently waited and put the blame on the massive increase of online players because of #stayhome
    But the sad truth is that it has been unfixed for years check this topic.

• Same here. /reload fixes the problem sometimes but not always.