Please fix the freezing at the start of matches

• Please fix the freezing at the start of matches. I end up staring at the screen for an hour because I don't want my elo rating to take a dive if I quit. Please fix it soon. It literally happens 50% of the games.

• Yes! I hope they fix it soon!!

• This bug is horrible. Have had to quit ~8 games over the past day because of it.

Lost close to 100 elo and 2 karma stars because I have to quit out. There's no other option.

Fix it and give us our karma and elo back. I don't want to play with non-4 or 5 star players. Or don't fix it and give me my money back. Why did I pay if I can't play?

• Agreed, getting over this... Lost a few friends to other games because of this issue.

• @Bmayhem If you :snowflake: freeze, try pressing alt :white_large_square: and f4 :white_large_square: key simultanously (if you play on computer).That shuts down the game. Then re-start the game. Sometimes, that helps. Not always, though.

• @Rumpelstilzchen Yeah, that maybe works 1/3 of the time. I've just had my elo drop 30 points because of the issue. Unfortunately, I think the game is almost unplayable in its current state... well, for me at least. I'll keep playing until my scrolls run out, then I'll come back in a year or so to see if they've fixed the game. It's a shame; I'd really like to keep playing.

• @Bmayhem i am having that bug right now! Its making me crazy!
    Please fix that!

• they will never fix it i think, 4 years we are talking about this subject. go play colonist.io if you want a better exeperience for gaming.

• Game crashes constantly, any client. Why can't you fix this issue?

• THE GAME IS BACK TO FREEZING DURING PLACEMENT FAZE AGAIN. FIX THIS BULLSHIT. WE DONT PAY YOU FOR THIS STUPID EXPERIENCE.