PROOF THAT THE LOG IN ISN'T WORKING ONLY FOR OLD ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE PAID!!

• There are some days that I shared here videos and told the @administrators that there is a problem with the log in only for accounts that have already paid for the game (for the expansions)...

Next you have a video with the proof:

• The first account I registered TODAY and works perfectly! (of course nothing bought yet!!)
    • The second account, an old one but again, with NOTHING bought, works perfectly too!
    • The third account, my old one which has PAID EXPANSIONS ins't working for days!!

This is a total discrimination a fraud for consumers!
    There is no problem if the log in ins't working well for everybody, but the accounts with nothing paid WORK PERFECTLY!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwm1uXa0mRc&feature=youtu.be

Screenshot with the activation of the new account:
    http://imgbox.com/0D9flSgB
    (I can prove with the mail with the activation code as well)

• Así es mi cuenta me funciono solo una vez y luego no me deja ingresar... Solo puedo jugar como invitado me dice que la contraseña es incorrecta pero es falso aquí entro sin problemas con mis datos

Solo puedo jugar como invitado... Pongo rrstarirar mi contraseña me envían el código pero donde se ingresa? Tampoco me permite cambiar mi contraseña

En días de cuarentena son fallos que molestan y discriminan si es así como tu dices... Malo malo :(

• I can play just 2 hours in a day because i cant login other times

• @OKTAYY said:

I can play just 2 hours in a day because i cant login other times

If you would register a new account with nothing paid, you could log in all day long! That's the discrimination I talk about. I have the same problem and they force me to buy the expansions again, which is not fair.

• Wow. This completely confirms my fears about the monetization strategies of the developers. Once they get your money, they do not care about you because you are not going to spend on the game anymore. This is just disgusting and probably "technically legal" due to their EULA.

• How can I get my money back? 50% of the time, this game works 3% of the time. < That's a joke. This game doesn't work.

• You can not get your money back. They made their in-game currency purely for that reason, it seems.

• This post is deleted!

• !!! !!! !!!

ANOTHER VIDEO:

CAN'T LOG IN with the paid account, but playing well with the new one without expansions!!! With absolutely no problem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJdoZNy2I0M&feature=youtu.be

• This post is deleted!

• administrators

@P3tra that's simply not true. There is no such thing as "discrimination" based on the accounts. More new players than ever logged on during the weekend our servers have been very busy. We understand that it might be frustrating to get a time out while logging in but please do not fall for any conspiracy theories. We have better things to do than doing something like you are suggesting. Our team is working around the clock to keep the service as stable as possible.

• administrators

@Stroom No! it has the sole reason to allow people to cross-play and use their purchases on all platforms we offer Catan Universe on. In fact, our lives would be easier not using the in-game currency and we would also make more money. So please stop these conspiracy theories about whatever you just come up with.

• @Administrator said:

@P3tra that's simply not true. There is no such thing as "discrimination" based on the accounts. More new players than ever logged on during the weekend our servers have been very busy. We understand that it might be frustrating to get a time out while logging in but please do not fall for any conspiracy theories. We have better things to do than doing something like you are suggesting. Our team is working around the clock to keep the service as stable as possible.

I really understand that there are problems with the server, but I only have them with the account that has paid expansions. With the other two, I don't have ANY problem to log in (at any hour!). I don't want to say that it is intentionally, but please change this priority, it is not fair. That's also the reason that I keep writing here and uploading videos, to make you aware of a FACT (something that is happening in the reality).

• @Administrator Please focus on that in the first place, after you are aware of the discriminatory situation.

• @administrators If it helps you, this is the error that shows up on the browser platform when I can't log in (on any platform) with the usual account. It maybe a hint, I don't know.

http://imgbox.com/nNI7mQJy

• Hi, can someone unlock my account