I CANNOT CONNECT!

• Ok, first I was not getting an activation code, but now I even cannot connect. It just does not let me log in to even activate m,y account. The only thing I constantly see is Timeout. And even if I pass that there is no guarantee that I will actually get an activation code after!

• I think the servers are overloaded right now with everyone stuck at home. The best times to connect (in U.S. EST) are early in the morning and later on in the evening. From about 11am till 6 or 7pm EST, it seems virtually impossible to connect to the game!

• Ich habe seid drei Tagen das gleiche Problem

• Not been able to connect for the past 6 hours and it has consumed two scrolls!! :(

• That's happening to me too!

• also to me. this happened 2 days ago also.

can the admins kindly comment on that? lets say - at the announcement you can mention that there is such a problem and if there is any idea how to solve it. or even not. ignoring us is not nice... you may just reply something??

• We are truly sorry that our login service was impaired. Our team has resolved the issues. We will continue to work hard on stabilizing the servers. Please bear with us during these special times our team is working from quarantine as well and we are doing our best to keep the servers up and running. Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.
    If you encountered issues during the login or creation of your account please try again now. Or reach out to our support team via support@catanunvierse.com.

The Catan Universe Team