Browser will not load

• Wow, hard to believe Catan could be in worse shape. Cant even load the browser. Unbelievable.

Only good thing about Catan Universe is I now have more time to get my work done.

• hallo.
    Das war heute spitze.
    25 Minute um sich einzuloggen.
    Das ist unterste Schublade

• It mostly takes 15 minutes (or as today much much more) just to load the home page. And then when I click on a game option the screen just flickers and nothing happens. Maybe it is time to shut this down and go back to the drawing board?

• this is awfull, someone should get fired for destroying the game. Universe sucks, fucking idiots

• @sleaster said:

Only good thing about Catan Universe is I now have more time to get my work done.

That's true - I was thinking this could free up time so I can actually go to the gym.

• Have you tied the launcher? It usually is quicker during the core hours : https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/458/catan-universe-launcher

• @Administrator core hours ???!!! i cannot imagine that a game like this has core hours ! Nobody wants to play this shit.

• I have found that Google Chrome works much better than Safari in loading the game in a quick manner.