SOME ACCOUNTS WORK, SOME GET THE „TIMEOUT” ERROR. WHY?

• For some days (during the evening) I can`t log in with my usual account, but I can log in with my account that I never use. WHY??? I have another account, because there was a problem with the migrating from Playcatan, but I never use it. My big question is WHY SOME ACCOUNTS CAN LOG AND OTHERS DON'T?????

I have recorded it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwQwHgKZj28&feature=youtu.be

• @administrators Every day the same. Could you tell us why?

• TODAY AGAIN!!

Practically, the account that hasn't bought the expansions works, which is forcing me to buy again, but it is not fair!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npizdGiZwcw&feature=youtu.be

• @boli-wimo The same happened to me yesterday, several times even. But today it worked fine again.

• @Rumpelstilzchen The same means that you could log with another account?
    I could also play some games today, but now appears the error again. The problem isn't that I can't log, but that I can log with an account that hasn't the expansions. Why? To buy again? Why works the one and the other not?

• @P3tra No, I have only 1 account. I was able to login with that same account I have had for years. Sometimes it works ok, and sometimes it does not.

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@P3tra No, I have only 1 account. I was able to login with that same account I have had for years. Sometimes it works ok, and sometimes it does not.

True, it is a fact that there are login problems because of the limited servers, but logically, if we can't log in is because there is not enough "space" for all of us. The question is, WHY can't I log in with the account where I have bought the expansions, but I can (AT THE SAME TIME) with the other without the expansion?!

• @P3tra Luck? Or playing favorites?

• @Rumpelstilzchen It is happening all the time, which means that is not luck! Like you see in the video, EVERY time that I can not log in with the account with expansion, the other (without) works perfectly...

• The "Timeout" error message will be displayed when the login takes too long because of the servers being overcrowded. Our team is working on enhancing the login process and therefore lifting the workload on the servers.

Please bear with us during these special times, with 10th of thousands of new players daily joining the game and our team working overtime from quarantine to keep the servers running as well as possible.

• @Administrator said:

The "Timeout" error message will be displayed when the login takes too long because of the servers being overcrowded. Our team is working on enhancing the login process and therefore lifting the workload on the servers.

Please bear with us during these special times, with 10th of thousands of new players daily joining the game and our team working overtime from quarantine to keep the servers running as well as possible.

I understood that, I'm not asking why are the servers blocked or why can't we log in. I ask why can I ALWAYS (without exception!!) log in with the account I don't use and has no paid expansions, while it is impossible to log in with the account I use and has the expansions bought. Have the accounts that haven't bought expansions yet priority?