How do I Play with my friends?

• Hi, during social distancing I would like to be able to play Catan with friends. I am new to Catan universe but we can’t fogure out how to play with more than 3 people and to play with friends rather than random people online. Thank you for your help.

• I have the same question

• I also want to know if we can play with over 4 players. We all bought the expansion for 5$ on the app and cannot create a game for more than 4 people at once.

• If you want to play with friends, please add them to your friend list and set up a custom match. please note that all your friends will have to have access to the expansion you want to play.

This means you all either have to have bought the expansion with can't Gold or unlock it for 24H with a scroll. Custom matches can be played with up to 4 players if you and your friends have unlocked the expansion as described above.

Without any payment or unlocks made you can play a 3 player custom match if you and your friends have activated accounts.

• @Administrator
    Is it ever possible to play with more than 4 players?

• administrators

@Indigo-Fairy We do have plans for that but right now it's all about the servers ;)

• Hi, we four of us bought the base game, but could only play a three player game. So one of us had to sit out. Are we missing something that would allow four players? Thx!

• administrators

@Kevie-GG did maybe choose a 3 player scenario?

• @Kevie-GG You can select a 4 player game in options and filters, the menu on the left

• It might sound stupid, but how can I play with my friends that haven't bought the expansions?
    The question is because I want to create the custom match and I am not able to "find them" on the search, but I do have them on my friends list. I want to add them to a base game custom match because they do not have the expansions and I do.

Before I bought the game expansions I was able to play with them, and now I just can not find how.

Thanks in advance

• Hi! Your friends need to unlock the expansion with one of their scrolls for 24 hours. You can then play together.

• Even after all of us using the scroll it doesn't allow us to have 4 players? only 3?

• @Bennyfoz I have the same issue. My wife purchased all the expansions as did I so we could play together; but we are unable to add each other from the custom or auto game screen. All we can do is everything from the friend menu such as seeing that we are both online and using the chat features. Please advise how to fix this issue so we can actually play together.

• @Administrator my friends are in my friends list but then do not appear in my list when I try to custom a game. I am the only one with this problem if my friends!

• @Kreamywheat Same here. We both bought the game and can't play against each other. Yo @Administrator! what's up?

• Hello, I have the same issue, I have been playing with 3 friends since 2 months ago. A new friend joined last week and I am not able to invite her to play. I find her in my friend's list but when we want to play she just won't appear in the custom match list, even though she has payed for the same expansion that I have also payed. She's playing through her iPhone and the rest of us are playing in PC and Mac, is there a compatible issue?