I cant play! :( It says Im offline, but I'm not

• When I open the game it is already in offline mode and it doesn't allow me to do anything. I called a friend and he has the same problem

• Happened to me yesterday... same thing. Didn’t work on mobile internet and not on wifi... i just closed the app 3 times, and loged also out and it worked :))

• I think the servers are overpolupated due to covid19 🤣🤣🤣 everyone is at home playing catan whitout their real friends :(

• @Nikoll22 How about they charge more for this game so they can purchase a real server..

• lol... You can’t even get to purchase it.!

• I wish they can at least give an update of what they are doing and some sort of time frame would be nice.

• @Quinn5 This has nothing to do with Covid 19. The admin and support are not in over weekends :dancers: and holidays, :christmas_tree: only peer support. :girl:
    The server stability has been a longtime problem on Catan Universe for the last 3 years. You will find hundreds of posts on this matter. Developers are aware of it and working on it to finally create a longtime solution. But to untangle the spaghetti code :spaghetti: that probably caused this will take some time. :snail:

For a short-term fix you can try :ambulance: the following:

• empty browser chache and close other apps, or
    • logout/ login or
    • deinstall/ reinstall the game

If these suggestions don´t help, write an email directly to support. :mailbox: They will respond on monday. Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

• @Rumpelstilzchen thanks for this info, gave me some patience lol