How can I play with 6 other friends?

• Hello,
    I and 6 other friends are used to play Catan on Saturday but with covid-19 we can't do it physicaly.
    We have created our account on the platform this morning but we can't find information about multiplayer game.
    How do we have to proceed? Could someone help us?
    Thanks in advance
    Nancy

• @Nancy_L Sorry to say, but 6 player games are not possible on Catan Universe. They used to work fine on PlayCatan, but that platform was abandoned 3 years ago. 4 player games are the maximum on Catan Universe.

• How do I play with 4? The game is only allowing me to play with 2 other players for a total of three.

• administrators

@moksha924 you and your friends have to unlock the expansion you want to play. Either unlock it via a scroll to get 24h access to you might want to consider a purchase via Catan gold to get unlimited full access.

• Is there any further expansion available to the Classic Game? 4 players on the classic board is tight.

• @Administrator , please elaborate!

I played a few 3-player games with two friends while I own the game and they do not. But as soon as I tried to play three friends in a 4-player game, a notice appeared that said I couldn't add the fourth because he doesn't own the game. So he paid for the game and I tried adding him and got the same message, now false.

Based on your comment above, I suspect that perhaps while I can host a 3-player game with two free players, a 4-player game requires 4 owners. Is this accurate? I'm not about to ask my friends to pay just to find out!

By the way, I purchased the game and a couple expansions based on my assumption that I would be able to host games. That's how it works IRL. I buy the board game and have people over to play. They're not required to own their own boxes before they can join a game at my house. Further, I found no documentation to counter this assumption so I purchased the game and expansions and began testing. 😐

Will you please provide some clear, complete information?'

Thank you!

• @Rumpelstilzchen any timeline for when we might be able to play 6 player games?

• @PaperTrader I am not an employee of Catan Universe. I am only a peer player, just like you. :two_women_holding_hands: :two_men_holding_hands:
    So I have no knowledge of CU´s future plans and intentions. You might want to direct this question to @administrators or @Developers .