Can't login

• I have just added 5 euros to my Steam account so I could purchase the game and play with 4 people. Right after the top up, I went back to the game and saw there was no connection to the internet.
    I have logged out to see if it helped. Now I can't even log in. I see no error message, only and endless spinner.
    I have tried to reboot the computer, exit the game, and even uninstall the game. No luck so far with anything. I just spent 5 euros and I can't even play with my friends.
    Help, please

• Same here. Maybe the servers are down?

• @James-Hook No, this happens from time to time.

• What's the fix?

• Got this problem since yesterday with some friends.. seems server are too busy..

Didn't have the possibilities to play today, but I tried several times :'(

• @James-Hook

• logout/ login is the easiest. or

• Closing the game (press alt and f4 keys simultaneously) and opening again, or

• empting browser cache, or

• closing other apps,

If these don´t work, write directly to support, they will be back on Monday. Only peer support :girl: on weekends.

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@James-Hook

• logout/ login is the easiest. or

• Closing the game (press alt and f4 keys simultaneously) and opening again, or

• empting browser cache, or

• closing other apps,

If these don´t work, write directly to support, they will be back on Monday. Only peer support :girl: on weekends.

I already tried to logout/login, close/reopen the game. Emptying the browser cache does not apply since I am playing on Steam (also tried on my android tablet without success). I emailed support, but since there's no support on weekends, how do I get peer support?

• @James-Hook Thats just us, your fellow :girl: players answering here in this forum to the best of our knowledge. By the way, steam has a browser cache, too. You can also empty the bowser cache you use when you are not playing on steam.
    But most likely, the problem is not on your end, but caused by the less than ideal :poop: server stability of Catan Universe. This long existing nuisance has increased during worldwide :globe_with_meridians: Corona Shutdown. I suggest to try and login not during primetime, but in the wee hours of the morning, :sunrise: or late at night, :stars: when servers will be less crowded. :sleeping: